With apologies for cross-posting. Please share with anyone who might be interested!

From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Emma Stewart
Sent: April 27, 2022 1:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BCLA-List] REMINDER: Call for Sessions: Stronger Together 2022

The Stronger Together planning committee is continuing to seek innovative and industry-leading proposals for 45-minute Virtual conference sessions and asynchronous poster presentations.

This year’s conference themes include:

We are open to a variety of topics and themes; if your topic does not neatly fit into the above categories, we still welcome your proposal.

Visit this form to submit your proposal by May 10.

Join us on October 6 and 7, 2022 as we once again grow Stronger Together.

Stay up to date with all our conference news by following us on Facebook and Twitter, or visit our website to learn more

--

Emma Stewart

Consulting Services Manager (she/her)

Peace Library System

8301-110 Street

Grande Prairie, AB  T8W 6T2

ph: (780) 538-4656 ext. 103

fax: (780) 539-5285

www.peacelibrarysystem.ab.ca

Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared through the listserv are those of the individuals sending the messages and are not necessarily endorsed by the Atlantic Provinces Library Association.

To unsubscribe from the APLA-LIST list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dal.ca/index.cgi?SUBED1=APLA-LIST&A=1