From: APLA-List List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Janice Slauenwhite
Sent: April 6, 2022 9:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [APLA-LIST] Librarian position available - Dal Libraries

Please find attached a posting for a Copyright Librarian with the Dal Libraries.

Janice

Janice Slauenwhite

Manager, Financial & Physical Resources

Dalhousie University Libraries – D11760

Office of the Dean of Libraries

6225 University Avenue, PO Box 15000

Halifax, NS  B3H 4R2

Phone: 902.717.3669

Fax: 902.494.2062

Email: [log in to unmask]

Dalhousie University is located in Mi’kma’ki, the ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi’kmaq. We are all Treaty people.

Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared through the listserv are those of the individuals sending the messages and are not necessarily endorsed by the Atlantic Provinces Library Association.

To unsubscribe from the APLA-LIST list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dal.ca/index.cgi?SUBED1=APLA-LIST&A=1