From: APLA-List List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Janice Slauenwhite
Sent: April 6, 2022 9:15 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [APLA-LIST] Librarian position available - Dal Libraries

Please find attached a posting for a Copyright Librarian with the Dal Libraries.

Janice
Janice Slauenwhite
Manager, Financial & Physical Resources
Dalhousie University Libraries - D11760
Office of the Dean of Libraries
6225 University Avenue, PO Box 15000
Halifax, NS  B3H 4R2

Phone: 902.717.3669
Fax: 902.494.2062

Dalhousie University is located in Mi'kma'ki, the ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi'kmaq. We are all Treaty people.