Hi all,

I'd like to second Courtney's sentiment and follow it up with the question:
lower salaries for who?

Because if lowering someone's manager salary from 100k a year to 97k a year
means that other library workers can earn a living wage, then I will stand
behind that as well.

Also, for what it's worth, I would love for this conversation to turn into
some sort of APLA working group.

In solidarity,

- Michelle

Michelle De Agostini (She/her)