Hello,

Please see below for a survey from The Alberta Library (TAL) for individuals who have used their website (including the fantastic Library Toolshed full of resources).

Kind regards,

Agnieszka

Agnieszka Hayes (she/her)

Academic Librarian

Acadia University: Vaughan Memorial Library

Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada   B4P 2R6

t. (902) 585-1757   w. library.acadiau.ca

e. [log in to unmask]