 Hello/Bonjour,

The call for applications below may be of interest to you

L'appel à candidatures ci-dessous pourrait vous intéresser

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Michael Rogowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 at 11:03
Subject: WK Lamp Award Call for Applications
To: CFLA-FCAB Member Notifications <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning member,

Ex-Libris and CFLA-FCAB are now accepting nominations for the W.K. Lamp
award. I've attached a PDF with all the information needed, and you can
also refer to our webpage which has the information as well:
http://cfla-fcab.ca/en/programs/w-kaye-lamb-award/

If you could share it with your members to help drive up nominations, that
would be greatly appreciated.

Let me know if you need anything further information about this award and
the nomination process.

Best,
Michael Rogowski.

email to [log in to unmask]