I’m forwarding information about an upcoming webinar about accessibility. Please see below for details.
Agnieszka Hayes (she/her)
Acadia University: Vaughan Memorial Library
Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada B4P 2R6
t. (902) 585-1757 w. library.acadiau.ca
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Rachel Osolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Sep 23, 2021, 5:30 PM
Subject: [Jerome-L] PLARC Webinar Announcement: Accessibility 101 Webinar for Canadian Public Library Staff
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Please forward the attached announcements for the Accessibility 101 Webinar for Canadian Public Staff.
Calling all Library Staff (Directors, Pages, Volunteers, Library Technicians, Cataloguers, Circulation, IT, Communications & Marketing, Reference/Information, Accessibility Specialists, Children's, Youth & Adult Services, Managers, Collections -- Everyone is invited!)
A first installment of many, this free webinar designed for public libraries will cover:
● An Introduction to Types of Disabilities
● An Introduction to Accessibility (Physical and Digital)
● An Introduction to Accessible Formats
● Strategies for Inclusive Events
● What You Can Do Right Now (For Free)!
Length: 75 minutes (1 hour of presentations, 15 minutes of questions)
• English: Wednesday, September 29 at 2:00 pm Eastern/11:00 Pacific
• French: Wednesday, October 13 at 2:00 pm Eastern/11:00 am Pacific
Info for registration in attached documents.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared through the listserv are those of the individuals sending the messages and are not necessarily endorsed by the Atlantic Provinces Library Association.
To unsubscribe from the APLA-LIST list, click the following link: