FYI for those interested!

Amy :)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Georgia Ashworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 2:49 PM
Subject: NHDS Advisory Committee: Call for Expressions of Interest
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

I’m reaching out on behalf of the National Heritage Digitization Strategy (NHDS). We are inviting expressions of interest from the Canadian GLAM (gallery, library, archive, and museum) community to join the NHDS Advisory Committee and I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing the attached Call with the Atlantic Provinces library community.

Best wishes,

Georgia

Georgia Ashworth (She/Her)

Heritage Projects and Partnerships Coordinator | Coordonnatrice de projets et de partenariats relatifs au patrimoine

 https://orcid.org/0000-0002-4051-6365

Canadian Research Knowledge Network

Réseau canadien de documentation pour la recherche

CRKN respectfully acknowledges that its offices are located on the traditional, unceded territory of the Algonquin Anishnaabeg People.

Le RCDR tient à reconnaître respectueusement que ses bureaux sont situés sur le territoire traditionnel non cédé du peuple anishinabé algonquin.

Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared through the listserv are those of the individuals sending the messages and are not necessarily endorsed by the Atlantic Provinces Library Association.

To unsubscribe from the APLA-LIST list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dal.ca/index.cgi?SUBED1=APLA-LIST&A=1