FYI for those interested!

Amy :)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Georgia Ashworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 2:49 PM
Subject: NHDS Advisory Committee: Call for Expressions of Interest
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Hello,

I’m reaching out on behalf of the National Heritage Digitization Strategy
(NHDS). We are inviting expressions of interest from the Canadian GLAM
(gallery, library, archive, and museum) community to join the NHDS Advisory
Committee and I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing the
attached Call with the Atlantic Provinces library community.

Best wishes,

Georgia

Georgia Ashworth (She/Her)

Heritage Projects and Partnerships Coordinator | Coordonnatrice de projets
et de partenariats relatifs au patrimoine

<https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1825-0097>
https://orcid.org/0000-0002-4051-6365

*Canadian Research Knowledge Network*

*Réseau canadien de documentation pour la recherche*

CRKN respectfully acknowledges that its offices are located on the
traditional, unceded territory of the Algonquin Anishnaabeg People.

Le RCDR tient à reconnaître respectueusement que ses bureaux sont situés
sur le territoire traditionnel non cédé du peuple anishinabé algonquin.