De : APLA-List List <[log in to unmask]> De la part de Agnieszka Hayes
Envoyé : 24 février 2021 11:05
À : [log in to unmask]
Objet : [APLA-LIST] APLA Information Literacy Interest Group - February 2021 Links

Attention: courriel externe

Hello,

At our January meeting, the APLA Information Literacy Interest Group planned future projects. We have a few things tentatively scheduled for later in the year, but we also would like to share a project with you now.

We thought that the APLA Continuing Education Interest Group's project of sending out a monthly email with links relevant to continuing education was so useful and relevant (kudos to all the group members!), that we decided to follow in their footsteps. We will be sending out a bimonthly email with links relevant to information literacy.

Evelyn Trainer, Librarian at South Colchester Academy, CCRCE, compiled our first set of links. You will find them attached to this email. Happy reading!

Kind regards,
Agnieszka

--
Agnieszka Hayes
she/her

L'information contenue dans ce courriel (y compris les pièces jointes) est confidentielle et vise uniquement son destinataire ou ses destinataires. Toute autre distribution, copie ou divulgation est interdite. Si vous avez reçu ce courriel par erreur, veuillez nous en aviser et éliminer ce courriel, ainsi que les pièces jointes, de votre système informatique et de vos dossiers.