The APLA Nominations and
Elections Committee is now accepting nominations (including self-nominations)
for the following executive positions:
1. VP / President Elect (3-year term as President Elect, President, and Past President)
2. VP Membership (2-year term)
3. VP Nova Scotia (2-year term)
4. VP New Brunswick (2-year term)
5. VP Newfoundland & Labrador (2-year term)
Details on the duties of these positions can be found in the APLA Procedures manual, available at http://www.apla.ca/documents.
Membership on the Executive of APLA is a very rewarding experience, both professionally and socially. Please consider helping to contribute to the administration of your association. Forward all nominations before February 28, 2021 (including a CV, and brief statement of interest) to:
APLA Past President / Nominations and Elections Committee Chair
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared through the listserv are those of the individuals sending the messages and are not necessarily endorsed by the Atlantic Provinces Library Association.
To unsubscribe from the APLA-LIST list, click the following link: