From: Michelle Arbuckle <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Save the Date: Super Conference 2021

FYI - Save the date!

On behalf of the Ontario Library Association Board of Directors, I am thrilled to invite you to the virtual edition of our annual Super Conference.

Super Conference 2021: Clever Minds & Human Hearts / esprits brilliants et coeurs bienveillants is a virtual conference that will bring us together (even when we are apart)  February 3 to 6, 2021.

The Super Conference Planning Team has re-imagined Super Conference into a virtual event that will brighten your cold February and will not require you to put on any winter wear. Our first virtual conference includes an incredible program, and will provide you access to:

  • All-Conference Keynote sessions
  • Divisional Spotlight talks
  • Over 100 interactive and engaging sessions
  • Live conversations and opportunities to engage in meaningful dialogue
  • An exciting Virtual Expo floor full of products and demonstrations from vendors across library land

We don’t take your support of the OLA Super Conference for granted. During these times of uncertainty we need that support more than ever. This conference will be an incredible opportunity to bring our hearts and minds together to learn, celebrate, create and connect, at exactly the time when we all need it most.

The conference schedule and registration pricing will be available soon, so for now please save the date in your calendar. I can’t wait to see you all at the conference.

Andrea Cecchetto
OLA President 2020

--
Ann Smith
she/her

Atlantic Provinces Library Association

E [log in to unmask]

https://drive.google.com/a/apla.ca/uc?id=1FOTwQCqu362vv7JVtSWZPlNoCIVg9S1g&export=download@aplacontact  https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=17zDvqq4GV9zRFtVKqB_oP60ZHZVaraqM&revid=0BznzCJG0TuIgTm4yT3pGOFRqZDFEYkFlMXVtMlpjNGN2RHpzPQ @aplagram  | APLA.ca

Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared through the listserv are those of the individuals sending the messages and are not necessarily endorsed by the Atlantic Provinces Library Association.

To unsubscribe from the APLA-LIST list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dal.ca/index.cgi?SUBED1=APLA-LIST&A=1