From: Michelle Arbuckle <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Save the Date: Super Conference 2021

FYI - Save the date!

On behalf of the Ontario Library Association Board of Directors, I am
thrilled to invite you to the virtual edition of our annual Super
Conference.

*Super Conference 2021: Clever Minds & Human Hearts / esprits brilliants et
coeurs bienveillants* is a virtual conference that will bring us together
(even when we are apart)  February 3 to 6, 2021.

The Super Conference Planning Team has re-imagined Super Conference into a
virtual event that will brighten your cold February and will not require
you to put on any winter wear. Our first virtual conference includes an
incredible program, and will provide you access to:

   - All-Conference Keynote sessions
   - Divisional Spotlight talks
   - Over 100 interactive and engaging sessions
   - Live conversations and opportunities to engage in meaningful dialogue
   - An exciting Virtual Expo floor full of products and demonstrations
   from vendors across library land

We don’t take your support of the OLA Super Conference for granted. During
these times of uncertainty we need that support more than ever. This
conference will be an incredible opportunity to bring our hearts and minds
together to learn, celebrate, create and connect, at exactly the time when
we all need it most.

The conference schedule and registration pricing will be available soon, so
for now please save the date in your calendar. I can’t wait to see you all
at the conference.

Andrea Cecchetto
OLA President 2020

--