Dear all,

FYI, forwarding a note from the Partnership and Inclusifyy ...

with kind regards,
~ Trecia

From: Amanda Fernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2020 10:05 AM
Subject: Free Webinar Series: Diversity and Inclusion

I hope this message finds you and yours well and safe.

Inclusifyy has partnered with Placemaking 4G and the Nova Scotia Career Development Association (NSCDA) to provide free webinars on diversity, equity and inclusion, and innovation and Kaizen (continuous improvement).  We found out yesterday that the NSCDA is opening-up the registration to non-members (YAY!!), as such I am writing to share this opportunity with you.

Details:
  • 8 webinars (see attached for details.  We've already done two, and the next one is tomorrow-Thursday, April 23);
  • Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:30-10:30EST for the next two weeks;
  • Registration required:  https://bit.ly/3cETU1W;
  • Cost: Free

Please share this with your network, and/or with your staff.

Thank you so much for spreading the word, and I hope you can join us.

With gratitude,
Amanda

--
Trecia Schell
she/her

Atlantic Provinces Library Association

E [log in to unmask]

https://drive.google.com/a/apla.ca/uc?id=1FOTwQCqu362vv7JVtSWZPlNoCIVg9S1g&export=download@aplacontact  https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=17zDvqq4GV9zRFtVKqB_oP60ZHZVaraqM&revid=0BznzCJG0TuIgTm4yT3pGOFRqZDFEYkFlMXVtMlpjNGN2RHpzPQ @aplagram  | APLA.ca

Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared through the listserv are those of the individuals sending the messages and are not necessarily endorsed by the Atlantic Provinces Library Association.

To unsubscribe from the APLA-LIST list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dal.ca/index.cgi?SUBED1=APLA-LIST&A=1