From: Glenda Casimir <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 at 17:58
Subject: Educational resources for parents/caregivers
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Hello

Let’s Talk Science – a leading partner in Canadian education for more than 25 years – is a national charitable organization committed to inspiring and empowering Canadian youth to develop the skills they need to participate and thrive in an ever-changing world.

Over the past few weeks, Let’s Talk Science has been hard at work adapting our programming delivery approach to meet the needs of educators, caregivers and youth.

We wanted to share some of the highlights of the programming (English and French) now available on-line and encourage you to share it with your educators and your communities (caregivers, parents and youth).

  • Our STEM at Home page offers curated Let’s Talk Science hands-on activities, videos, articles suitable for Pre-K to Grade 12 students

  • Our Wednesday Wonder’ offers a different STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) or digital literacy question each week.

We would ask that you please share these links with friends, colleagues, and family, visit the website regularly and follow us on social media as we will be adding and updating our programming on a regular basis.  If you have any questions, or thoughts on how we can better meet your needs, please do reach out to Glenda Casimir at [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

Glenda

Glenda Casimir

Manager, Insights

Let’s Talk Science

1-877-474-4081 ext. 253

letstalkscience.ca   | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

parlonssciences.ca | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

cid:d0a0ea1b-8622-4d66-84ec-f7fda2377fcf

A brand new website! - Same great online resources, new user experience! Find lesson ideas, multimedia resources and more for Early Years - Grade 12! Take a tour at letstalkscience.ca.

Un tout nouveau site Web ! Les mêmes ressources en ligne avec une nouvelle expérience utilisateur! Vous y trouverez des idées de projets de classe, des vidéos, articles et bien plus... pour la petite enfance au secondaire! Explorez le tout à parlonssciences.ca dès maintenant!

--
Trecia Schell
she/her

Atlantic Provinces Library Association

E [log in to unmask]

https://drive.google.com/a/apla.ca/uc?id=1FOTwQCqu362vv7JVtSWZPlNoCIVg9S1g&export=download@aplacontact  https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=17zDvqq4GV9zRFtVKqB_oP60ZHZVaraqM&revid=0BznzCJG0TuIgTm4yT3pGOFRqZDFEYkFlMXVtMlpjNGN2RHpzPQ @aplagram  | APLA.ca

Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared through the listserv are those of the individuals sending the messages and are not necessarily endorsed by the Atlantic Provinces Library Association.

To unsubscribe from the APLA-LIST list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dal.ca/index.cgi?SUBED1=APLA-LIST&A=1