*From:* Amanda Fernandez <[log in to unmask]>
*Sent:* Monday, April 27, 2020 3:47 PM
*Subject:* Diversity and Inclusion Maturity Model Webinar

Hope all is well.

The following is the registration link for the second set of webinars on
Inclusifyy's Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Maturity Model:
https://bit.ly/352Fx4I

Additional information:

Registration: Required; space is limited

Cost: Free

Start Date:  Tue, May 05

Time:  9:30-10:30 EST

Please share this with your network, and/or with your staff and colleagues.

Thank you so much for spreading the word, and I hope you can join us.

With gratitude,

Amanda

*Amanda Fernandez, MI, MBA*

Founder, Inclusifyy