From: Katherine McColgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 at 10:07
Subject: FW: New grants for small Canadian libraries
To: Members <[log in to unmask]>

Please share freely.

Veuillez le partager à volonté.

Katherine McColgan, CAE

Executive Director -- Directrice générale

Canadian Federation of Library Associations

Fédération canadienne des associations de bibliothèques

75 rue Jolicoeur, Gatineau QC, J8Y 1A8

613.867.7789

www.cfla-fcab.ca

@CFLAFCAB

            @kdmccolgan

*CFLA-FCAB recognizes the Algonquin peoples as the traditional custodians
of the land in which our office is located.**La FCAB-CFLA reconnaît les
Algonquins comme les gardiens traditionnels des terres dans lesquelles se
trouve notre secrétariat.*

*From: *Sue Roppel <[log in to unmask]>
*Date: *Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 7:20 PM
*To: *Katherine McColgan <[log in to unmask]>
*Subject: *New grants for small Canadian libraries

Dear Ms. McColgan,

I am writing to let you know that the Kimberley Foundation (a registered
charity in Canada) has just announced a new initiative in honor of the late
Pat Morris, to provide grants to small Canadian libraries for the purposes
of acquisitions, programming or outreach.

We would like to share this news with you, and should you see fit, to
request that you help us promote it within the Canadian Library community
by sharing news of the initiative with your members.

A few key components:

   - Eligible libraries must serve a community with a population of 10,000
   or less
   - Applicants must be considered qualified donees
   - Requests typically of up to $10,000 can be made at any one time
   - Two deadlines for applications each year, February 15 and October 15.
   - Applications for the Spring (February 15) deadline are now being
   accepted.

Full details can be found on our website at
https://kimberley-foundation.org/communities-matter

If you have any questions or would like any further information please feel
free to contact me at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Sue Roppel

__

Sue Roppel, President

Kimberley Foundation

[image: FLogo]  https://kimberley-foundation.org

E: [log in to unmask]

M: 604-787-8843

*News Highlights:*

*Applications for the Hugh C. Morris Experiential Learning Fellowship
program are due January 31, 2020. See all the details at: *
*https://kimberley-foundation.org/hugh-morris-fellowship*
<https://kimberley-foundation.org/hugh-morris-fellowship>

*The EXPANDED FOCUS! Change Climate Change program with opportunities for
teachers (K-12), Schools (K-12) and students in Grades 7-12, are now
accepting applications. Learn more: *
*https://kimberley-foundation.org/focus-main-page/*
<https://kimberley-foundation.org/focus-main-page/>

email to [log in to unmask]
https://groups.google.com/a/cfla-fcab.ca/d/msgid/members/88DB1A37-1509-47E5-99C9-AB081ECE49EB%40cfla-fcab.ca
<https://groups.google.com/a/cfla-fcab.ca/d/msgid/members/88DB1A37-1509-47E5-99C9-AB081ECE49EB%40cfla-fcab.ca?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

--

*Trecia Schell*
President

Atlantic Provinces Library Association

*T* (902) 755-6031 *E* [log in to unmask]

[image:
https://drive.google.com/a/apla.ca/uc?id=1FOTwQCqu362vv7JVtSWZPlNoCIVg9S1g&export=download]
@aplacontact  [image:
https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=17zDvqq4GV9zRFtVKqB_oP60ZHZVaraqM&revid=0BznzCJG0TuIgTm4yT3pGOFRqZDFEYkFlMXVtMlpjNGN2RHpzPQ]