From: Fernandes, Ray F
Sent: March 18, 2019 11:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Building Intercultural Competence -- NSLA 2019 PD Spring Workshop Series

NSLA 2019 PD Spring Workshop Series

Building Intercultural Competence

As Nova Scotia becomes more culturally diverse, we all need to learn how to welcome and work with immigrants and diverse populations to build better communities together.

Presented by ISANS (Immigrant Association of Nova Scotia), this workshop will:

ISANS is the largest immigrant-serving agency in Atlantic Canada with over 270 staff members from more than 64 countries, who works towards helping immigrants build a future in Nova Scotia, and helping Nova Scotians build welcoming spaces and communities.

Maximum Participants: 25

Dates:

Monday, May 6 / 10am–2pm --- Windsor Public Library

Monday, May 13 / 10am–2pm --- Antigonish Public Library

Cost:

$5 for NSLA Members, or $30 for non-members. New members are welcome. A light lunch will be provided.

For more information, or to register for your preferred location, please contact:

Ray Fernandes

NSLA Professional Development Coordinator

(902) 424-2474

Ray Fernandes

Youth Services Consultant

Nova Scotia Provincial Library