The Storytellers of Canada-Conteurs du Canada conference being held in Fredericton, June 5 - 9, 2019. I know this is the same time as the APLA Conference but those of you not going to APLA might be interested in this opportunity.

Kristel

From: Joanne LeBlanc-Haley [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: March 20, 2019 12:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Storytelling Conference

Good morning,

I am writing to confirm that you received an email from me asking for your support in advertising the Storytellers of Canada-Conteurs du Canada conference being held in Fredericton, June 5 - 9, 2019.

Professional development session are offered in both official languages.

The site for the conference

English -   https://www.storytellers-conteurs.ca/en/conference/New-Brunswick-Conference-2019.html

French -  https://www.storytellers-conteurs.ca/fr/conference/New-Brunswick-Conference-2019.html

One day passes are also available at https://storytellingconferenceticketsjune2019.eventbrite.ca

I am also attaching a poster.  Thank you for your time and any consideration you can give this request.  If possible could you send me a response so I know you received this.

Respectfully,

Joanne

Joanne LeBlanc-Haley

On behalf of the Organizing Committee