From: Joanne LeBlanc-Haley [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: March 20, 2019 12:47 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Storytelling Conference

Good morning,

I am writing to confirm that you received an email from me asking for your
support in advertising the Storytellers of Canada-Conteurs du Canada
conference being held in Fredericton, June 5 - 9, 2019.

Professional development session are offered in both official languages.

The site for the conference

English -
<https://www.storytellers-conteurs.ca/en/conference/New-Brunswick-Conference
-2019.html>
https://www.storytellers-conteurs.ca/en/conference/New-Brunswick-Conference-
2019.html

French -
https://www.storytellers-conteurs.ca/fr/conference/New-Brunswick-Conference-
2019.html

One day passes are also available at
<https://storytellingconferenceticketsjune2019.eventbrite.ca/>
https://storytellingconferenceticketsjune2019.eventbrite.ca

I am also attaching a poster.  Thank you for your time and any consideration
you can give this request.  If possible could you send me a response so I
know you received this.

Respectfully,

Joanne

Joanne LeBlanc-Haley