From: Information Without Borders Conference Email & Website
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: November 26, 2018 3:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Heather Brown; Creighton Barrett; Jenny
Baechler; Janice Slauenwhite; Marlo MacKay; Donna Bourne-Tyson; Ryan McNutt;
Graduate Studies Information; Janet Lord; Teresa Walsh; Dana-Lyn Mackenzie;
Lavanya Rajagopalan; Tatiana Neklioudova; Lori Turnbull; Tim Currie; King's
Journalism Email Acct; Diana Lewis; [log in to unmask]; Shelley McKibbon;
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Information Without Borders Conference 2019: Registration is now
open!

Hello,

I'm writing on behalf of the Information Without Borders Conference, and
hope that you might be able to circulate the following information to your
department:

On February 12th, 2019, the 13th annual student-run Information Without
Borders Conference (IWB) will be held in the McInnes Room at Dalhousie
University's Student Union Building. The topic for the 2019 conference is:
Information Accessibility. Information accessibility applies not only to
governmental agencies and corporations, but to everyone. The conference will
explore issues and concerns around who has access to information, how it is
obtained, and how knowledge transfer could be facilitated. It will also
provide an opportunity for interdisciplinary and inter-organizational
discussion on this topic for a variety of professional and student
attendees.

Registration is now open! Student registration will be $25, or $105 for
professionals & community members. Registration includes access to all
events, breakfast, lunch and a gift bag.

Register via Eventbrite here:
https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/information-without-borders-conference-2019-tick
ets-53021301139

<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/information-without-borders-conference-2019-tic
kets-53021301139> Information Without Borders Conference 2019

www.eventbrite.ca

On February 12th, 2019, the 13th annual student-run Information Without
Borders Conference (IWB) will be held in the McInnes Room at Dalhousie
University's Student Union Building. The topic for the 2019 conference is:
Information Accessibility. Information accessibility applies not only to
governmental agencies and corporations, but to everyone. The conference will
explore issues and concerns around who has access to information, how it is
obtained, and how knowledge transfer could be facilitated. It will also
provide an opportunity for interdisciplinary and inter-organizational
discussion on this topic for a variety of professional and student
attendees.

We are also running two competitions that feature student research: the
first is a poster competition, the second is a paper competition for the
student speaker session. We encourage all university students who are
researching relevant topics to apply. Please see our website for details.

We hope that this year's conference topic will be of interest to you! Please
share this information with your department.

For more information, please email [log in to unmask] or visit our website at
<http://www.iwbconference.ca/>   <http://www.iwbconference.ca>
www.iwbconference.ca

Best regards,

Information Without Borders Conference Committee