Call for Submissions: Librarianship.ca's 2018 Cookbook
Librarianship.ca invites foodies in the Canadian library and information community to submit recipes for our 2018 cookbook.
Do you have a favourite recipe scribbled on an old catalogue card?
A special dish from your local area? (Anyone up for tourtière or Saskatoon pie?)
A drink you mix to dull the pain of the budget meeting / board meeting / <insert meeting name here> (it's 4 o'clock somewhere, right?)
Please send in your recipes by November 5, 2018 to [log in to unmask]
For each recipe, please provide:
- Recipe name
- Your name, job title and affiliation
- What type of dish is it? (examples: Appetizer; Snack; Drink; Main course; Soup; Side dish; Dessert; etc)
- Number of servings the recipe makes
- How long it takes to prepare
- A detailed list of ingredients, with quantities listed using standard measurements.
- Detailed preparation instructions (Please check or test your recipes for accuracy before submitting them.)
- Everyone loves a good story so if your recipe has one, send that along too!
- Quantities for all ingredients should be exact and listed using standard measurements (i.e. teaspoon, tablespoon, cup), so that the recipe is easy to follow and repeat.
- If possible, please include a print quality photograph of your dish.
Every cookbook needs a name. Submit a suggestion for a title and if we choose your suggestion you can win a free copy of the cookbook.
Cookbooks will be available for pre-order in November with delivery at the beginning of December.
For more information, contact: