Dear all,

Wonderful news, ... within 30 minutes of our posting last week, Jennifer
Devlin, with the NSCC Ivany Campus stepped up to volunteer, with Juanita!

Many thanks, Jennifer.

With kind regards,

~ Trecia

"Libraries are wonderlands. Places where you can be anyone, go anywhere,
see, hear, and feel everything." - Kate Morton

Trecia Schell, BSc(Hon), MSc, PhD, MLIS

Vice-President/President Elect, Atlantic Provinces Library Association
(APLA)

Community Services Librarian | & Branch Librarian - Books-by-Mail, River
John, Stellarton & Trenton Public Libraries

Pictou-Antigonish Regional Library

182 Dalhousie Street |  PO box 276  New Glasgow, NS B2H 5E3

phone: (902) 755-6031   |   toll-free: 1(866)779-7761

mobile: (902) 331-0403

email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

www.parl.ns.ca

twitter_sm           @PARLevents

 <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pictou-Antigonish-Regional-Library>
facebook1_sm@Pictou-Antigonish Regional Library