Congratulations to the newly elected APLA Executive.

Thank you for your service to the association and the profession!

Donna

Donna Bourne-Tyson
University Librarian

Office of the University Librarian, Dalhousie Libraries  | Dalhousie University | 6225 University Ave, PO Box 15000, Halifax, Nova Scotia  B3H 4R2 | phone: 902.494.4089 | http://libraries.dal.ca

Dalhousie University

Dalhousie University sits on traditional unceded territory of the Mi’kmaq. We are all Treaty People.