From: Madison Stoner [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: February 16, 2018 11:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: National Poetry Month 2018 - Free Posters and Bookmarks

Hi APLA,

The League of Canadian Poets invites you to celebrate the 20th anniversary
of National Poetry Month with us this April! This milestone anniversary
comes at a time when poetry's popularity is at an all-time high. After 20
years and over a decade of themed celebrations, we decided to leave things
open this time around - to invite you and your community interpret and
celebrate National Poetry Month in a way that feels most meaningful to you.
We can't wait to see what you come up with! If you are in need of some
inspiration, we've attached a PDF to this email with some ideas to get your
National Poetry Month brainstorming started!

We're excited to share the official NPM18 poster with you, designed by Megan
Fildes:

Might your members be interested in some free promotional materials? Contact
Madison Stoner at [log in to unmask] if you would like to receive physical
posters and bookmarks to spread the word. She just needs your mailing
address and the number of posters/bookmarks you would like.

As always, let us know about your NPM18 events so we can share them on our
website and social media. We've attached a fillable PDF form to this email
so you can let us know all the details of your National Poetry Month
celebrations - we want to help promote them!

We are so looking forward to your contributions.

Sincerely,

Madison Stoner

Administration and Communications Coordinator
The League of Canadian Poets
 <https://twitter.com/CanadianPoets> @CanadianPoets |
<https://www.facebook.com/canadianpoets/> Facebook |  <http://poets.ca/>
poets.ca

416-504-1657

Please note our new address:

688 Richmond Street West, Unit 101
Toronto, Ontario M6J 1C5

Love poetry? Help us support poets and poetry in Canada by
<http://poets.ca/support> donating now!

This message, including any attachments, may contain confidential and
proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, or have otherwise received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by return email and delete the original message. The use,
disclosure or copying of any portion of this message is unauthorized and may
be unlawful. To unsubscribe from receiving communications from the League of
Canadian Poets, please click  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
here and send.