Dear all,

Please see below, rather disturbing news from Mount Allison University.  I am sharing this with Jeff’s permission.  APLA will be preparing a response.

Jocelyne

Convener, Advocacy Committee

Jocelyne Thompson
Director, Collections Services
UNB Libraries
T 506 458-7053 C 506 476-4620

University of New Brunswick

Facebook/uofnb Twitter@unb Instagram@discoverunb UNB.ca

Confidentiality Note: This email and the information contained in it is confidential, may be privileged and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). Any other person is strictly prohibited from using, disclosing, distributing or reproducing it. If you have received this communication in error, please reply by email to the sender and delete or destroy all copies of this message.