Dear friends and colleagues,

Please see below message for details on PARL’s (Pictou-Antigonish Regional Library) new Indigenous Collection Emblem! Many thanks to Trecia Schell for sharing news of this wonderful project.

Best,
Maggie

From: Trecia Schell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 2:32 PM
To: Trecia Schell <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: The gift of knowledge, a guiding star: Pictou-Antigonish Regional Library (PARL) announces our new Indigenous Collection emblem (release, photos & informational rack card attached)

Dear all,

We’re very honored to share the details of our new Indigenous Collection emblem, with many thanks to Gerald Gloade, and our community partners.

... please see details following & attached, and share as you wish.

With kind regards,

Wela’lin,

~ Trecia

“Libraries are wonderlands. Places where you can be anyone, go anywhere, see, hear, and feel everything.” – Kate Morton

Trecia Schell, BSc(Hon), MSc, PhD, MLIS

Community Services Librarian (Public Relations,Programming, Services to Adults & Older Adults, Outreach)

& Branch Librarian - Books-by-Mail, River John, Stellarton & Trenton Public Libraries

Pictou-Antigonish Regional Library

182 Dalhousie Street |  PO box 276  New Glasgow, NS B2H 5E3

phone: (902) 755-6031   |   toll-free: 1(866)779-7761

mobile: (902) 331-0403

email: [log in to unmask]

www.parl.ns.ca

[log in to unmask]" alt="twitter_sm">           @PARLevents