Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: John Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date: November 2, 2017 at 9:36:19 PM ADT
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: New public library branch openings in the Atlantic provinces

Hello, I am exploring a potential research topic, the impact of the opening of new library branches on neighborhoods. I am particularly interested in the opening of new branches in locations that are over 8 kilometers from the nearest library branch.

Our university faculty is exploring whether geographic information system and data visualization software could yield useful insights concerning the impact of municipal facilities on surrounding communities.

Question - how many new library branches have opened within the Atlantic provinces over the past 10 years? In what year did each branch open and where is its location?

John D. Shepherd, M.Sc., MBA, B.Sc., CPA, CGA, FCSI
Faculty, Accounting Department
Kwantlen Polytechnic University
12666 72 Avenue
Surrey, BC, V3W 2M8