From: Bill Slauenwhite
Sent: June 26, 2017 8:41 PM
To: 'APLA-List List' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Celebration of Lou Duggan

Hi,

You are invited to a celebration of your friend and mine, Lou Duggan, to be held at the Halifax Public Library in the Paul O'Regan Hall on Friday June 30 at 7 pm. This will be an informal event allowing us to share our thoughts and stories about Lou with his friends and colleagues.

We hope to see you there. Please share this information widely.

Bill

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Lawrence-Duggan&lc=3004&pid=185914209&mid=7460611

Bill Slauenwhite
Manager
Novanet - The Consortium of Nova Scotia Academic Libraries
84 Chain Lake Drive, Suite 402
Halifax, Nova Scotia
B3S 1A2

902-453-2461 (phone)