Congratulations to the incoming members of the APLA Executive – what a fantastic line-up!

Thanks also to all of the impressive candidates who agreed to stand for election – your commitment to APLA is greatly appreciated!

Best wishes,

Donna (past, past, past, past, past, past, past, past APLA president 2008-09)

Donna Bourne-Tyson
University Librarian

Office of the University Librarian, Dalhousie Libraries  | Dalhousie University | 6225 University Ave, PO Box 15000, Halifax, Nova Scotia  B3H 4R2 | phone: 902.494.4089 | http://libraries.dal.ca
cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">
Dalhousie University sits on Traditional Territory of the Mi’kmaq. We are all Treaty People.