It’s wonderful to see this initiative and that library systems are finally getting politicized at this time! I think we’ve learned a few lessons from watching situations in other provinces.

Leo

Leo J. Deveau
Halifax, N.S.
—————————

On May 5, 2017, at 9:32 AM, Trecia Schell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Corinne,

These were prepared by Pictou-Antigonish Regional Library.
If you would like further information, please let me know,

With kind regards,

~ Trish

“Libraries are wonderlands. Places where you can be anyone, go anywhere, see, hear, and feel everything.” – Kate Morton
Trecia Schell, BSc(Hon), MSc, PhD, MLIS
Community Services Librarian (Public Relations,Programming, Services to Adults & Older Adults, Outreach)
& Branch Librarian - Books-by-Mail, River John, Stellarton & Trenton Public Libraries
Pictou-Antigonish Regional Library
182 Dalhousie Street |  PO box 276  New Glasgow, NS B2H 5E3

phone: (902) 755-6031   |   toll-free: 1(866)779-7761
mobile: (902) 331-0403

[log in to unmask]" class=""><image001.jpg>           @PARLevents
<image002.jpg>@Pictou-Antigonish Regional Library