Hi Corinne,

These were prepared by Pictou-Antigonish Regional Library.

If you would like further information, please let me know,

With kind regards,

~ Trish

“Libraries are wonderlands. Places where you can be anyone, go anywhere, see, hear, and feel everything.” – Kate Morton

Trecia Schell, BSc(Hon), MSc, PhD, MLIS

Community Services Librarian (Public Relations,Programming, Services to Adults & Older Adults, Outreach)

& Branch Librarian - Books-by-Mail, River John, Stellarton & Trenton Public Libraries

Pictou-Antigonish Regional Library

182 Dalhousie Street |  PO box 276  New Glasgow, NS B2H 5E3

phone: (902) 755-6031   |   toll-free: 1(866)779-7761

mobile: (902) 331-0403

email: [log in to unmask]

www.parl.ns.ca

twitter_sm           @PARLevents