Please see below for information regarding proposals for the 2017 NSLA/LBANS Conference.

Kristel

Kristel Fleuren-Hunter
Children's Services Librarian and Antigonish Branch Librarian, Pictou-Antigonish Regional Library
NSLA Continuing Education Convenor
APLA Communications Coordinator
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (902) 863-2486