FYI

From: Kevin Brennan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 3:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Manager Position at CFLA-FCAB

Hello everyone,

We would appreciate it if you could share this with your members, to help us build a larger applicant pool with experience in the library sector.

CFLA-FCAB is approaching our first anniversary, and we are looking for a Manager for the day-to-day operations of the Federation. This is a full-time position, helping the Federation to engage with library and archives associations across the country to formulate and articulate policy on copyright, intellectual freedom, indigenous issues, accessibility, and to be the national voice for libraries in Canada. The new Manager will play a key role in supporting the mandate of the Federation, working with a fantastic, energetic CFLA-FCAB Board. The position will work from a home office or from the headquarters of one of our member association, as appropriate. We are open to someone taking on the position as a secondment from an existing library or Library Association.

http://cfla-fcab.ca/en/monthly-update/job-posting-manager-cfla-fcab/

Kevin Brennan
Senior Project Executive
Canadian Federation of Library Associations/Fédération canadienne des associations de bibliothèques
Twitter: @cflafcab
Facebook (English<https://www.facebook.com/cflafcab/> , Français<https://www.facebook.com/F%C3%A9d%C3%A9ration-canadienne-des-associations-de-biblioth%C3%A8ques-1222977237735056/> )

416-737-7871<tel:416-737-7871>