Newsletter from Regional Chief Morley Googoo

Dear all,

Sincere apologies for any cross-postings.

For your information, please see the forwarded note below of the newsletter from Regional Chief Morley Googoo, from the Assembly of First Nations in Nova Scotia and Newfoundland.

·        Reconciliation Through Education, National Partners in Truth and Reconciliation Collaborate with Nova Scotia Indigenous Education Network in Precedent Setting Symposium

I have attended the 1st meeting of the Education Network held at St. FX this past late summer, and then most recently in November at MSVU.  The next meeting is planned for the spring, and to be held at Dalhousie University. There are 3 developing and evolving areas of focus, P-12, Post-Secondary and Public Education.  If you may be interested, kindly let me know – and I shall pass along your contact details to the coordinators.

With kind regards,

~ Trecia

Trecia Schell,

Member of the CFLA-FCAB’s  Truth & Reconciliation Committee,  http://cfla-fcab.ca/en/programs/truth-and-reconciliation/

Atlantic representative - Board of Directors, Canadian Federation of Library Associations / Fédération canadienne des associations de bibliothèques (CFLA-FCAB)

phone: (902) 755-6031   |   toll-free: 1(866)779-7761