===

From: Minister of Communities, Culture & Heritage <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Sent: Monday, May 30, 2016 5:05 PM

To: Jackson, Natasha L

Reply To: Minister of Communities, Culture & Heritage

Subject: [NSG Broadcast] Join the Conversation: Nova Scotiaís Culture Action Plan

Nova Scotia has just launched the public engagement phase of the provinceís Culture Action Plan through the ongoing Culture Conversations project.

We have created an online portal with a brief survey to gather input from Nova Scotians. I would encourage you to participate and to help spread the word to your families, friends and your network of contacts.  In fact, you have two options for providing input: answering the questions and uploading your creative expression of how you feel about culture. You will find the portal and details at http://www.cultureconversationsns.ca<http://www.cultureconversationsns.ca>.

Your input will ensure the plan reflects the interests of the full diversity of Nova Scotians, and the province is hoping you will share your opinions before June 30 at midnight.

A poster is attached if you would like to post it in your community.

Iím very excited to be launching this very significant step in the development of the Culture Action Plan.  Please help spread the word. You can follow the conversation @ns_cch and on Facebook at Nova Scotia Government.

Tony Ince

Minister

Communities, Culture and Heritage