Hi APLA members,

I encourage you to catch up on the work of CLA.   See message below which outlines some key advocacy work they have been focusing on in 2015.

Alongside the regular work of CLA, CLA Executive Council has partnered with associations from across the country to envision a new national voice. The revised proposal arising from this work is now available on the CLA Website: Toward a Federation of Library Associations in Canada: Strengthening the national voice for Canadian libraries.  They look forward to receiving feedback from the associations.  Again, I encourage you to complete the survey that I forwarded to you earlier.

Thanks,

Lynn

Lynn Somers

President