Hello everybody!

One final reminder that the early bird deadline for APLA 2015 is TOMORROW!

Hope to see you there!
Amanda

From: Tiller-Hackett, Amanda
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2015 12:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: APLA Conference Registration now open!

The 2015 APLA Conference planning committee is pleased to announce the opening of registration! We’re looking forward to seeing many new and familiar faces, and welcoming you all to our beautiful city!

Please feel free to peruse the conference website: https://apla2015.wordpress.com/. Currently, you will find information about our pre-conference (the Newfoundland and Labrador Library Association annual conference), keynote speakers, venues, social events, and much more to come! Check back for updates!

See you in June!

Amanda Tiller-Hackett (for the 2015 APLA Conference Planning Committee)

Amanda Tiller-Hackett, BA (Hons), MA, MLIS

Humanities Collection Development Librarian

Queen Elizabeth II Library, MUN

709-864-7281