Dear all,

Please find following and attached the Media Release regarding the presentation of our Annual Nova Scotia Library Association (NSLA) Awards held at our conference banquet this past weekend.

We welcome you to join us in celebrating outstanding library staff and their contributions to our communities in Nova Scotia!

If you have any questions regarding the media release, please contact Kasia Morrison (Public Relations, NSLA).

With kind regards,

~ Trecia

Trecia Schell, President NSLA (2014-2015)

Trecia Schell, BSc(Hon), MSc, PhD, MLIS

Community Services Librarian (Public Relations & Programming, Services to Adults & Older Adults, Outreach)

& Branch Librarian - Books-by-Mail, River John, Stellarton & Trenton Public Libraries

Pictou-Antigonish Regional Library

182 Dalhousie Street |  PO box 276  New Glasgow, NS B2H 5E3

phone: (902) 755-6031

toll-free: 1(866)779-7761