-----Original Message-----
From: David Fox [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: July-04-14 10:24 AM
To: David Fox
Subject: [Partnership] New Issue Published

Dear Readers:

Partnership: the Canadian Journal of Library and Information Practice and Research has just published its latest issue at https://journal.lib.uoguelph.ca/index.php/perj/issue/view/180/showToc#.U7bTuXxOXIU.

We invite you to review the Table of Contents here and then visit our web site to review articles and items of interest.

Submission deadlines for the next issue will be:

-- Peer-reviewed sections: Aug 31, 2014

-- Non-peer-reviewed sections: Sept 30, 2014.

Thanks for your continuing interest in our work.

David Fox

Librarian Emeritus, University of Saskatchewan

Editor-in-Chief

Phone: (306)242-3112

Cell: (306)229-6937

Email: [log in to unmask]

Partnership: the Canadian Journal of Library and Information Practice and Research Vol 9, No 1 (2014) Table of Contents

https://journal.lib.uoguelph.ca/index.php/perj/issue/view/180

Editor's Comments

--------

Progress and Renewal

        David Fox

Innovations in Practice

--------

Evaluer la qualité des archives ouvertes : le certificat DINI

        Joachim Schöpfel,       Uwe Müller

Reflective Peer Mentoring: Evolution of a Professional Development Program for Academic Librarians

        Janet L. Goosney,       Becky Smith,    Shannon Gordon

Theory and Research

--------

Library Learning: Undergraduate Students’ Informal, Self-directed, and Information Sharing Strategies

        Jo Ann Murphy

Mapping Information Literacy Outcomes and Learning Experiences of Health Sciences Undergraduate Students

        Edda Tandi Lwoga

Conference Spotlight

--------

Research Data Management and the Canadian Academic Library: An Organizational Consideration of Data Management and Data Stewardship

        Michael Steeleworthy

Developing a Research Data Management Service – a Case Study

        Jeff Moon

Professional Development

--------

I’ve Got My MLIS, Now What? Further Educational Opportunities for LIS Professionals

        Jennifer La Chapelle,   Laura Wark

Stories of Informal Mentorship: Recognizing the Voices of Mentees in Academic Libraries

        Colleen MacKinnon,      Susan Shepley

Create Your Very Own SOP Story! Communicate Your Attributes, Values and Contributions in a Clear, Concise and Inviting Manner

        Julie Andrews-Jotham,   Margaret Macmillan,     Julie Mandal

Media/Publication Reviews

--------

Book Review: Ways of Experiencing Information Literacy: Making the case for a relational approach

        Marta Samokishyn

Viewpoints

--------

Federal Library Closures and the Harper Government’s “Monoculture of the Mind”

        Michael Quinn Dudley

Idea Exchange Music Hub Hits the Right Note in Community

        Greg Bester

Profiles

--------

Profile: Lauralee Gilmour