Hello,

I am wondering if anyone is aware of any translation services in the Atlantic Region or via academic institutions, others.  I am looking to obtain a translation of a scientific document from Italian to English.

Thank you

Seana

Seana Collins
Head CAL Kentville Information Centre | Chef, Centre d'information de la BCA Kentville
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada | Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada
32 Main Street | 32, rue Main
Kentville, Nova Scotia | Kentville, Nouvelle Ecosse
B4N 1J5
Telephone | Téléphone: 902-679-5508
Facsimile | Télécopieur: 902-679-2331

Government of Canada  | Gouvernement du Canada

The Canadian Agriculture Library -
your knowledge network for over 100 years