Dear APLA Members,

I am forwarding this response, with permission and for information, from Premier Dexter of Nova Scotia regarding our letter opposing cuts to school libraries in the Chignecto-Central Regional School Board district.  Two additional letters were sent regarding cuts in other school districts to which I have not yet received acknowledgement, but I assume the responses, if and when they come, will be similar to the substance of this letter.

Updates on the situation are welcome from any of our members closer to this issue, either posted to this list or forwarded to any member of the Executive.

Thanks,

Jocelyne

Jocelyne Thompson

President