From: Authentic Cuba Travel [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: March 18, 2011 8:21 PM
Subject: Invitation to Havana International Book Fair 2012

We are pleased to announce our annual Librarians and Bibliophiles Havana International Book Fair Tour from Saturday 11 to Saturday 18 February, 2012.

The tour takes place during the 21st Havana International Book Fair, considered one of Cuba’s premier cultural events.

It's a rare opportunity for librarians, authors, publishers, booksellers, museum curators, and other literary enthusiasts to get an unprecedented look into issues of freedom of expression directly from Cuban intellectuals, writers and librarians.

This learning adventure will take participants for the first time to four important historical cities in Cuba: Havana, Matanzas, Cienfuegos and Trinidad for as little as $1449!

The trip offers numerous chances to discuss the developing profession of librarianship with your peers, such as:

* Exchange with exhibitors, publishers and writers at the XXI International Book Fair of Havana. All participants will be provided with a complimentary Book Fair Access Pass.

* Visit to the José Martí National Library for a special meeting with its director and staff.

* Tour the famed handmade book publisher Ediciones Vigia in the city of Matanzas.

* Meet with representatives of Casa de Las Americas, a renowned Latin American institution for literature and art.

* Visit the University of Havana, founded in 1728.

* Tour the Literacy Museum for an introduction on the history of Cuba’s literacy campaign.

Our study tour offers library personnel and their friends and families an opportunity to travel with a small compatible group.

Tour itinerary and costs are detailed at http://www.authenticubatours.com/cuba-festival-tours/havana-book-fair.htm

If you're an American and your work involves any aspect of books, writing, publishing or education, you can join this program and visit the island legally. And we're glad to assist with your travel license.

Book your space in this tour before April 30, 2011 and travel for as little as $1449! Bookings are processed on a first come, first served basis and subject to availability.

Best regards,

Yane Marquez
Authentic Cuba Travel
Festival & Event Director