Apologies for duplication.

From: Newfoundland & Labrador Library Association
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rose, Crystal
Sent: February 22, 2011 10:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [NLLA-L] call for session proposals for NLLA Annual Conference

The 2011 Newfoundland and Labrador Library Association Conference is
scheduled for Monday, May 16th at the Foran Room of St. John's City Hall
(10 New Gower Street).

This year's theme is "Infinity and Beyond...The Future of Library
Services in Newfoundland and Labrador." We are looking for speakers
(individual or groups) interested in delivering presentations of
approximately 20-30 minutes in length.

The deadline for proposals is March 31st.

Please email the following information to Crystal Rose
([log in to unmask]), VP NLLA, on behalf of the NLLA Conference Planning
Committee:

*         Speaker's Name

*         Position

*         Name of Library or Organization

*         Presentation Title

*         Brief Description of Presentation Topic (150 words max)

Thank-you, and we look forward to hearing from you!