Hi Moshin,

A further clarification about the listserv.
If you want to reply to a message that was not sent through the listserv,
but have it be distributed to everyone on the Longitudinal Experiences Team,
you can hit ³Reply² to the message, then delete the entry in the ³To² field,
and replace it with the listserv address
([log in to unmask]).  This way the email will be sure to
get to everyone on the team, as well as show up on the listserv archive.

Dianne Delva has been added to the listserv, but will only receive one
(digest) message each day, with all the dayıs messages appended in one
message.  Anyone else can also set up the listserv to also function in this
way, simply have a look at the welcome message you received when I
registered you on the listserv.

Tim