From: Cleyle, Susan
Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 3:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Cleyle, Susan
Subject: CODE - a gift solution

Thinking about what to give that librarian in your life, your child’s teacher or anyone on your Christmas List? Think about giving the gift of literacy. APLA and its Grow a Library Committee are the proud supporters of CODE.  CODE programs support libraries and teacher training in Africa and the Caribbean and APLA has adopted the Solomon Mahlangu library in Tanzania.

Donate to CODE on behalf of that special someone on your list! It’s a great gift that will help the children of this world. As CODE says: If you can read and write, you can learn to do, and be, anything.

To donate to CODE and the Solomon Mahlangu library in Tanzania, click on the CODE link off the APLA homepage. www.apla.ca.

Su Cleyle

APLA Past President

Chair, Grow a Library Fund