From: Sarah Felkar [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: November 7, 2009 2:25 PM
Subject: BCLA LTAIG Salary Survey

Dear fellow association members,

BCLA LTAIG is currently running a salary survey for Canadian library support staff, and I was wondering if you would be able to post the link to the survey on your respective list-servs.  If there are additional locations that you feel would be amicable to filling out the survey, please pass it on.

I have included a proposed email below and attached to the email.  As mentioned below, this is the 2009 edition of our biannual salary survey, and when participants fill out the survey, and include their email, they will be entered to win a $50 Chapters Gift Card donated by the University of the Fraser Valley's Library and Information Technology Program.

Thank you,

Sarah Felkar

***Please excuse duplication as this message is being sent to several lists***

Below is a link  to the biannual salary survey from BCLA's Library Technicians' and Assistants' Interest Group.

This survey is designed for Canadian library support staff or library technician program students. The purpose of this survey is to facilitate a comparison of educational experiences, salary and work responsibilities of the library support staff community.

Further information about LTAIG including past survey results can be found at http://www.bcla.bc.ca/LTAIG/

The deadline for completion of the survey is November 13, 2009.  Results will be made available shortly after.

If you include your email address at the end of the survey you will be entered into a draw to win a $50 Chapters gift certificate, sponsored generously by the University of the Fraser Valley's Library and Information Technology Program.

Click next http://www.ufv.ca/LIBITRemark/scripts/rws4.pl?FORM=ltaigSalarySurvery2009 to being the survey.  It should take less than 10 minutes to complete. All survey responses will remain confidential.

Thank you for your participation,

Sarah Felkar & the LTAIG Survey Team