Hi Dr. Horrocks,

I have a change in plans to report: we had a sudden discovery that the Delta-Montreal hotel will be able to accommodate the alumni reception, and I think it will have a more suitable ambiance than Les Trois Brasseurs.

Please note that this is NOT the Delta Centre-Ville, which is one of the conference hotels. The Delta-Montreal is located at 475 Avenue Du Président-Kennedy (postal code H3A 1J7), about 1 km from the Palais des congres (where the conference will be held). Here is a link to a Google map: http://tinyurl.com/cup7z5

We have reserved an area of the hotel's Le Cordial resto-bar for a group of 20-25 for cocktails at 7 pm on Saturday, May 30. There will be plenty of tables in our section for those who wish to order dinner. The hotel also has a restaurant called Aroma if anyone is interested in eating there instead. I've attached menus for both. In addition, the manager assured me that guests will be welcome to request any substitutions or special requirements when they order their meals. They will be happy to accommodate requests for vegan dishes.

I hope this will be what you were looking for for the reception! Please let Amber and me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Megan

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 2:31 PM, Norman Horrocks <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Many thanks Megan - fine - go ahead and book it please.
Let me know please when confirmed and Shanna can then send out the
announcement and ask people to confirm their attendance with Linda.

Cheers Norman