From: Judy Green [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 1:39 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients
Subject: Final Report of the National Summit on the Future of Library
Human Resources

Dear Colleagues,

CLA is pleased to be able to distribute to you the Final Report of the
National Summit on the Future of Library Human Resources, which was held
in Ottawa last October.

The Report was presented to the CLA Executive Council at its meeting at
the beginning of this month.  They have endorsed our plan for CLA to
take on the coordination role for the follow-up activities resulting
from the Summit discussions.  In the coming weeks, we will be contacting
various participants from the Summit to begin defining responsibilities
for future actions.

CLA would like to take this opportunity to thank you all again for your
participation in this event.  Your active and enthusiastic engagement
was critical to the success of the Summit.

Kelly Moore

Executive Director

Canadian Library Association

328 Frank Street