Win Tickets to See JK Rowling in Toronto
The Atlantic Provinces Library Association in conjunction with The Partnership is celebrating Canadian Library Month with a wonderful opportunity for APLA members.
Enter to win one of two sets of tickets to see JK Rowling in Toronto on October 23, 2007 at 10:00 am, at The Winter Garden Theatre, 189 Yonge Street. JK Rowling is coming to read from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows", take questions from her fans and sign copies of the book. This will be the only Canadian stop of her tour.
Winners will receive a pair of tickets to the event, one for a chaperone and one for a young person between the ages of 9 and 15 years old at the time of the event. As well, all those attending the event will receive a copy of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows".
1. The child who accompanies the adult must be between the age of nine (9) and fifteen (15) years old at the time of the event.
2. Winners must be residents of the Atlantic provinces.
3. Under no circumstances may tickets be traded, sold, bartered or exchanged; Tickets are non-transferable.
4. All tickets are General Admission and organizers reserve the right to reserve seats for targeted groups.
5. Tickets will need to be picked up in Toronto the day of the event or the evening before.
6. Not open to members of the APLA executive.
7. Qualified applications will be randomly chosen on October 8th, 2007 and winners announced no later than October 10th, 2007.
8. The Atlantic Provinces Library Association and its partners cannot be held responsible or liable for any expenses incurred if for any reason the event is cancelled, postponed or changed.
Unfortunately there are no travel funds attached to this prize; winners will have to fund their travel and accommodations in Toronto. If you are interested in winning these tickets for you and a child between nine and fifteen, please send an e-mail with your name and address to: [log in to unmask]
by no later than midnight on October 8th, 2007.
This communication, including any attached documentation, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, or taking action on the contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact us immediately so we may correct our records.
Please then delete or destroy the original transmission and any subsequent reply.